The KIP 770 is a multifunctional printer for large-format document scanning, copying, and printing. With its high print quality and small footprint, it covers various user expectations and requirements especially in the building and construction industry, the architectural market, as well as governmental organizations.
- Speed – Black & White production speed of 1,6 A0 per minute or 41 seconds for one A1 size page
- High Definition Printing technology is 100% toner efficient, reduces the cost of printing and returns an outstanding value, and industry-leading low cost of ownership – no employ carriers, no developers, or waste receptacles that require disposal and replacement anymore
- Precision imaging – KIP High Definition Print Technology and 600 x 1800 dpi resolution keep reproductions true to the original
- Compact and convenient – space-saving console design and single footprint configuration with integrated color scanner
- Highly versatile media handling – automated paper loading, 152 m roll of media (2” and 3” cores) up to 914 mm wide, media bypass, and optional paper tray for standard sizes from A4 to A2