Ideal for graphics, CAD, and GIS
The SureColor SC-T5200 is one of the SureColor SC-T series of high-speed, four-color large-format printers, designed to produce a wide range of high-quality graphics, CAD and GIS applications in design, commercial print, copy shop, architecture, building, engineering, retail, and education environments.
To maximise productivity, the SureColor SC-T5200 features 1GB of RAM for ultra-fast image processing and an optional 320GB HDD for job caching and recall. Optional PostScript support with dual 1.6GHz CPUs enables the printing of large data-rich files quickly and directly from leading design and CAD programs. And the SureColor SC-T5200 is fast — outputting an A1 print takes just 28 seconds.
The combination of Epson’s PrecisionCore TFP printheads and UltraChrome XD pigment ink delivers industry-leading output quality and precise, repeatable performance. UltraChrome XD pigment ink is smudge and water-resistant and delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics — and the vibrant colours necessary for high-quality prints and posters, on coated and non-coated media — including board up to 1.5mm thick.
Compact, quiet, and easy to use
With its sleek styling, compact footprint, low noise levels, and front operation, the SureColor SC-T5200 is designed to fit easily into an office environment.
- Fast processing: High-speed printing of Graphics, CAD, and GIS applications
- Large-capacity ink cartridges: A choice of 110, 350, and 700 ml sizes mean a low TCO
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead: Permanent printheads for the duration of printer lifetime
- UltraChrome XD inks: Produce quality, vibrant, smudge- and water-resistant images
- PostScript support with 2×1.6GHz CPUs: Print multiple formats, including data-rich files, quickly and directly